The professional, cable-free, electrical installation
Simple installation — always flexible & scalable — for any switching program — Made in Germany
Frogblue is extremely cost-effective
Wirelessly, we link lighting, blinds, fans, windows, doors, heating, intercoms and standard light switches via Bluetooth®.
Our frogs are installed behind a standard light switch/socket and require just 230V. Control cables are redundant because connections are made virtually. Each light switch can trigger any desired function; Scenes and central functions can be called up from anywhere.
A single app controls the entire house either locally via Bluetooth® or worldwide via smartphone. Frogblue is easily installed without the need for a server, without a control cabinet, and is easy to configure.
Our key strength is in the reliability and security of a mature system that can be adapted to the requirements of the user even years later. Made in Germany.
- Your one-stop-shop for all building control; controlled with a single app
- Saves energy costs thanks to a feature-rich innovative heating control system
- All data remains in-house; functions without a cloud subscription or IT infrastructure
- Time- and weather-controlled shading with central and zone functions
- Control of all illumination sources; including variable dimming curves; DALI 2 compatible
- Premises-wide LED control and colour synchronisation across all rooms
- Time- or twilight-controlled lighting with central & logic functions
- Humidity and time-based ventilation control
- Alarm-system included; alerts from the opening of windows and doors, or pressing light switches, on a smartphone
- Notifications are communicated by message, e-mail, or phone call (Push Notifications)
- All functionality can be controlled from anywhere in the world via smartphone — with activated cloud service
- Individual VDE certification guarantees reliability and product safety
- High reliability, no central point of failure, parallel transmission via Bluetooth® and WLAN mesh
- In case of a power failure, the system recovers to the state before failure in under a second
- License-free configuration and operating software including free updates
Our big advantage is,
only the switch and light locations need to be defined at the beginning of the project. Switch functions, alternating circuits and central commands are easily configured later via the App. Any tech-savvy person can do this themselves — all without laying a cable.
A central off or panic function
can also be configured at each light switch. We control every light and are the specialists in dimming LED lighting. The dimming curve can be adjusted so that all lights dim evenly.
Sun shades and blinds
can be positioned individually or in groups across the facade at any height and any slat position, with various wind and daylight sensors integrated.
Our innovative heating control system
ensures the right temperature in every room, whether underfloor heating, radiators or electric heating. Day and time scheduled programs optimise energy consumption on a room-by-room basis. Innovative features such as Warmfeet provide more comfort while saving energy at the same time.
Our video door station is the World Standard
the IP telephony and the integrated 8-megapixel hemispheric camera with a panoramic view overlooking the entire entrance area from wall to wall. Doorbell calls with multi-party support can be answered from anywhere in the world with a smartphone or standard SIP telephone device.
Frogblue is extremely fail-safe,
as control messages always use all frogblue modules, inside and outside the switch sockets, for transmission (mesh) and thus always find the best and fastest way to the destination.
Concrete with our Bluetooth® is
never too thick. When all switch sockets are equipped with our frogs, every message always reaches the desired destination in the building via all possible paths thanks to Bluetooth® mesh; larger areas are bridged via WLAN.
The frogblue Bluetooth® mesh is highly secure
and secured against unauthorised access since all control commands are specially encrypted and provided with time stamps which are valid only once.
frogblue’s energy consumption
is significantly lower than with wired control cabinet systems. Our frogs sport unrivalled energy efficiency consuming only about 0.2W per hour.
Future-proof thanks to world standards
We use Bluetooth® with optimised mesh and MQTT for communication, exactly as required by the new SmartHome Matter® standard.
Our family business
guarantees the highest quality and ongoing further development. Of course, we use frogblue across our company buildings as well as privately. With us, you still get real support.
The specialists in smart energy-efficient building technology from Germany
Cost for a typical single-family home:
frogblue products for lighting, heating, blind control and a video door intercom: approx. 6,000 €
approx. 80% cost reduction for cable laying compared with wired central systems
Configuration time for functions and the structure of the user interfaces for the installer: about one day
Total energy consumption: only approx. 0.03 kW per hour
Our one-day free seminar provides an overview, demonstrates the simple installation, and configuration in a laboratory